Welcome To Pearland ISD New Student Online Enrollment Portal.
You may start the enrollment process online for the 2020-2021 School Year.
This portal is for families to initiate the enrollment process for student(s) that will attend Pearland ISD
for the very first time or for students that have withdrawn from the district and need to enroll again.
To enroll in Pre-Kindergarten you must be 4
by September 1, 2020 and
qualify according to information found here
. If you are enrolling your student in Pre-Kindergarten, please make sure you complete the Pre-Kindergarten Questionnaire online form under Step 5 of the application. Completion of this form will be required to initiate the enrollment approval process.
CURRENT SKYWARD USERS: If you have students who are currently enrolled in our school district and need to enroll a younger or additional sibling, please close this window and login to your current Skyward Family Access account. Click the New Student Online Enrollment (NSOE) tab on the left to begin the process.
For your convenience, you will be able to upload the following documents electronically via the NSOE portal.
**Please make sure each document is in PDF format in order to upload electronically.
- Deed or current home lease (current Pearland ISD property tax statement may be used in place of deed to home; apartment lease must list parent as lessee and student as occupant)
- Current utility bill with correct address of residence
- Photo ID ( current valid, state, federal or international photo ID)
- Birth certificate (official preferred, certified copy acceptable)
~ Certified birth certificates can be ordered online from https://txapps.texas.gov/tolapp/ovra/index.htm.
- Immunization record (official)
- Child’s Social Security card
For general enrollment questions and requirements, please contact Julie Juneau at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not hear from me within 24 hours please call 832-736-6140. At this time, we are not doing any paper enrollments.
Please provide a good contact email/phone number to be able to assist you.